Honorary Chairs :
Yousef Ibrahim, Australia
Hamadou Saliah-Hassane, Canada
Kazuhiro Umetani, Japan
Abdellah Touhafi, Belgium
Technical Program Chairs:
Jerzy Baranowski, Poland
Csaba buday, Hungary
Martin Novak, Czech Republic
Larisa Dunai, Spain
Cihan Varol USA
Gayan Kahandawa, Australia
Juan José Rodríguez-Andina, Spain
Reza Abrishambaf, USA
Peter Korondi, Hungary
Jose Alfonso Antonino Daviu, Spain
Ahmad Ibrahim, Canada
Oscar Lucia, Spain
Milos Manic, USA
João Martins, Portugal
Antoni Grau, Spain
Wen Changyun, Singapore
Zhang Jingbing, Singapore
Jiang Lijun, Singapore
Luo Fanglin, UK
The purpose of the 10th IEEE International Conference on E-Learning in Industrial Electronics (ICELIE 2023) is to provide a forum for presentation and discussion of modern education and electronic learning methods for teaching in the broader field of industrial electronics. ICELIE 2023 will be co-located with IECON 2023, the flagship conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
These two conferences will hold concurrent sessions and joint activities, but each conference will publish its own proceedings. Participants can enjoy both ICELIE and IECON conferences and receive both conference proceedings for a single registration fee.
The topics of IEEE-ICELIE 2023 that will be addressed in this conference will include, but are not limited to:
· E-Learning in Post-Pandemic: Innovative techniques for teaching industrial electronics in the post-pandemic environment. Effects of pandemic for learning and teaching in industrial electronics. Lessons learned and new theories of change in education due to the pandemic.
· E-Learning-oriented devices and networks: Mobility (IEEE 802.11, smart devices); Mobile communications; From 4G to 5G and beyond; Mobile/Wireless networking; Wireless access; Mobile IP, VoIP, IPTV; Satellite technologies; Next generation of mobile technology; User-oriented device interfaces; Adaptable student/device interaction; Wearable devices.
· E-Learning technologies: Architecture of eLearning systems; Informal learning; Exploratory and serendipitous learning; Multimedia and hypermedia; Integrated learning and educational environments; Remote and wireless teaching technologies; Anytime/anywhere eLearning and wearable network devices; Adaptive eLearning and intelligent tools; Agents; Intelligent tutoring systems; Practical uses of authoring tools; Application of metadata and virtual reality.
· Tools and platforms: E-Learning tools; Mobile/ubiquitous E-Learning; Web 3.0 and social computing for learning; Ontologies and semantic Web standards for eLearning; Adaptive and personalized educational hypermedia; Peer-to-Peer learning applications; Social software for collaborative learning; e-Learning platforms, portals and virtual learning environments; Multimedia environments; Web-based learning; Learning content management systems
· Online learning: Content engineering; Internet based systems; Navigational aspects; Virtual spaces; Ubiquitous learning; Mobile e-Learning applications; Pervasive e-Learning; Multi-agent technology in Web based education; Semantic social networks; Community discovering in social learning systems; Social structure exploitation in e-learning.
· Mobile learning, teaching, and training: Teaching and learning technologies for mobile learners; Software and hardware systems for mobile learning and teaching; Virtual mobile learning environments; Adaptive learning strategies; Security issues; LMSs for mobile learning; Infrastructure, administrative and organizational issue of mobile learning; Applications of mobile technology in open, distance and corporate education; strategies and policies on mobile learning
· Hybrid learning: Didactics; Teacher-centric and student-centric approaches; Self-learning integrated methodology; Learner autonomy; Interactive hybrid learning; Collaborative learning/groupware; Content management for hybrid learning; Digital libraries; Content development in hybrid learning; Outcome based teaching and learning
Challenging technical aspects: Remote
laboratories; Simulation/emulation vs. physical experimentation;
New E-Learning virtual/remote laboratories; E-Learning software and hardware; Curriculum projects and experiences; Educating the educators; Simulated communities; Online mentoring; Personalization; Corporate training
· Assessing E-Learning: Organization of eLearning; Cost models for eLearning; E-market place for higher education; Evaluation of eLearning; eLearning effectiveness and outcomes; Global trends in eLearning
· Standards for Education : Development of new standards for Education, use cases of standards for Education
Presented papers at this conference will be published in an Electronic IEEE proceedings volume. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. Participants are automatically subscribed to the ICELIE and IECON conference, and receive both conference proceedings for a single registration fee. The Organizing Committee of ICELIE 2023 looks forward to welcoming you to Marina Bay Sands Expo, Singapore, Signapore.
Full Paper Submission:
202 3 Extended to July 15, 2023
Acceptance Notification: July 20, 2023 (papers sent in later than June 30th will be notified two weeks later!)
Final Submission and Registration: August 25, 2023
Conference dates: 16-19 October, 2023